Campaign Spotlight: Affordable in Emergencies
Emergency Health Centre (EHC) in the competitive Houston market wanted to be the go-to medical facility for minor and major medical emergencies. This campaign strove to highlight the patient experience at the organization, featuring its caring staff, individual exam rooms, convenient online check-in, and short waiting times.
However, even while differentiating the organization as a high-end experience, the campaign needed to make it clear that the organization accepts most insurance plans. The marketing team did not want people to think of EHC as too expensive.
The campaign, which took home a platinum award in the integrated category at the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards, had two main objectives: to increase visibility and awareness of the facility before its fall 2007 opening and to ensure patient flow after the opening.
EHC has almost reached its volume goal, and attendance at the opening and other events met expectations. Another sign of success: Three new branches are in the works.
This well-integrated campaign used a variety of media, including online, direct mail, print, and outdoor. "Overall, the campaign has a nice, clean look," one judge said. "Good use of the various forms of media chosen, and it has a clear, integrated brand message."
This Campaign Spotlight was excerpted from Hospital Campaigns That Work, featuring the winners of the 2008 HealthLeaders Media Marketing Awards. Don't forget, the deadline to enter the 2009 awards is May 29.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'