Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital becomes Aria Health
Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital has a new name: Aria Health. Maria Cerceo Slade, a health system spokeswoman, said Frankford needed a new name that would give it a "more regional brand" as it expands further into the Philadelphia suburbs. The hospital system, which serves Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County, is made up of three acute-care hospitals, two Northeast Philadelphia outpatient centers, and a network of primary and specialty-care physicians' offices.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013