Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital becomes Aria Health
Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital has a new name: Aria Health. Maria Cerceo Slade, a health system spokeswoman, said Frankford needed a new name that would give it a "more regional brand" as it expands further into the Philadelphia suburbs. The hospital system, which serves Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County, is made up of three acute-care hospitals, two Northeast Philadelphia outpatient centers, and a network of primary and specialty-care physicians' offices.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening