Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital becomes Aria Health
Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital has a new name: Aria Health. Maria Cerceo Slade, a health system spokeswoman, said Frankford needed a new name that would give it a "more regional brand" as it expands further into the Philadelphia suburbs. The hospital system, which serves Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County, is made up of three acute-care hospitals, two Northeast Philadelphia outpatient centers, and a network of primary and specialty-care physicians' offices.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Driving Down Claims Denials