Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital becomes Aria Health
Pennsylvania-based Frankford Hospital has a new name: Aria Health. Maria Cerceo Slade, a health system spokeswoman, said Frankford needed a new name that would give it a "more regional brand" as it expands further into the Philadelphia suburbs. The hospital system, which serves Northeast Philadelphia and Bucks County, is made up of three acute-care hospitals, two Northeast Philadelphia outpatient centers, and a network of primary and specialty-care physicians' offices.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts