Building a generous brand
Advertising Age, May 6, 2009
Creating a strong brand message isn't enough in today's competitive market. Brands must be generous and provide an added value in the life of its audience, whether that value is related to entertainment, social, or beliefs. Consumers won't purchase a product merely because they recognize the label, they must have positive feelings associated with it.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'