Building a generous brand
Advertising Age, May 6, 2009
Creating a strong brand message isn't enough in today's competitive market. Brands must be generous and provide an added value in the life of its audience, whether that value is related to entertainment, social, or beliefs. Consumers won't purchase a product merely because they recognize the label, they must have positive feelings associated with it.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest