Florida hospital's new wing designed for privacy
Lake Wales (FL) Medical Center patients are now more likely to be placed in a private room because of the hospital’s new wing with single occupancy rooms. The 32 rooms will be open to the public on Wednesday for an open house that also celebrates the hospital’s 80th anniversary.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts