Florida hospital's new wing designed for privacy
Lake Wales (FL) Medical Center patients are now more likely to be placed in a private room because of the hospital’s new wing with single occupancy rooms. The 32 rooms will be open to the public on Wednesday for an open house that also celebrates the hospital’s 80th anniversary.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems