CSR is the new 'branded content'
Due to multiple media channels, new technologies, and consumers who have a short attention span, traditional communications are no longer sufficient for creating loyal fans or bringing a brand to the forefront. This new reality demands a new approach to engaging consumers, and this is where corporate social responsibility as branded content comes in.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- The Infection-Busting Treatment Payers Don’t Want to Talk About
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told