CSR is the new 'branded content'
Due to multiple media channels, new technologies, and consumers who have a short attention span, traditional communications are no longer sufficient for creating loyal fans or bringing a brand to the forefront. This new reality demands a new approach to engaging consumers, and this is where corporate social responsibility as branded content comes in.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure