CSR is the new 'branded content'
Due to multiple media channels, new technologies, and consumers who have a short attention span, traditional communications are no longer sufficient for creating loyal fans or bringing a brand to the forefront. This new reality demands a new approach to engaging consumers, and this is where corporate social responsibility as branded content comes in.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?