Five habits of successful executives on Twitter
mashable.com, June 17, 2009
Bruce Philp, CEO of GWP Brand Engineering, lays out the top five habits of successful executives on Twitter in this article. Some executives are already using Twitter to speak directly to customers, instinctively get it right, and add tremendous value to their enterprises, Philp says, but when they get it wrong it can be damaging to the brand experience their company works to cultivate.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US