Five habits of successful executives on Twitter
mashable.com, June 17, 2009
Bruce Philp, CEO of GWP Brand Engineering, lays out the top five habits of successful executives on Twitter in this article. Some executives are already using Twitter to speak directly to customers, instinctively get it right, and add tremendous value to their enterprises, Philp says, but when they get it wrong it can be damaging to the brand experience their company works to cultivate.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction