Five habits of successful executives on Twitter
mashable.com, June 17, 2009
Bruce Philp, CEO of GWP Brand Engineering, lays out the top five habits of successful executives on Twitter in this article. Some executives are already using Twitter to speak directly to customers, instinctively get it right, and add tremendous value to their enterprises, Philp says, but when they get it wrong it can be damaging to the brand experience their company works to cultivate.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line