Healthcare advertising: Numbers, people and more
In the Ocala Business Journal, columnist Nick Iannone delves into the relatively short history of healthcare marketing and its effect on public health. "In healthcare advertising, the traditional combination of product, price and service isn't as directly adhered to as it is for product advertising," Iannone says.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US