Obama turns to grass roots to push health reform
Through thousands of personal stories posted online, President Obama is setting out to humanize the healthcare debate and push Congress to pass serious reform. In search of momentum, the president and his supporters are preparing for a prime-time broadcast and a weekend of grass-roots projects from canvasses to blood drives.
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US