Why Marketing 101 lessons still prevail: A case study
While at first blush healthcare may appear to be a consumer business, says marketing consultant Barbara Bix, in actuality it is the quintessential professional services business that depends on a complex web of professional referrals. In this article, Bix outlines the steps one surgeon took to increase referrals 25%.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care