Healthcare activists targeting Democrats
A growing cadre of liberal activists is aiming against Democratic senators who they accuse of being insufficiently committed to the healthcare reform cause. The attacks—ranging from tart news releases to full-fledged advertising campaigns—have elicited rebuttals from lawmakers and sparked a debate inside the party over the best strategy for achieving President Obama's goal of a comprehensive health-system overhaul.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised