Healthcare activists targeting Democrats
A growing cadre of liberal activists is aiming against Democratic senators who they accuse of being insufficiently committed to the healthcare reform cause. The attacks—ranging from tart news releases to full-fledged advertising campaigns—have elicited rebuttals from lawmakers and sparked a debate inside the party over the best strategy for achieving President Obama's goal of a comprehensive health-system overhaul.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer