Healthcare activists targeting Democrats
A growing cadre of liberal activists is aiming against Democratic senators who they accuse of being insufficiently committed to the healthcare reform cause. The attacks—ranging from tart news releases to full-fledged advertising campaigns—have elicited rebuttals from lawmakers and sparked a debate inside the party over the best strategy for achieving President Obama's goal of a comprehensive health-system overhaul.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers