Social networking penetrates 65% of worldwide Internet audience
TechCrunch, July 8, 2009
Of the 1.1 billion people aged 15 and older worldwide who accessed the Internet from home or work in May, 734.2 million visited at least one social networking site, according to a study by comScore World Metrix. That represents a penetration of 65% of the worldwide Internet audience.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts