Physician rating Web sites create quite a stir among doctors
iHealthBeat, July 8, 2009
There are more than 40 Web sites offering consumers the chance to rate and review their physicians. But a lot of doctors argue that the information on physician rating Web sites is of little value, could jeopardize physicians' practices, and could actually harm patients.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus