Worldwide social network spending climbs . . . less quickly
Growth in social network advertising spending worldwide will take a hit in 2009, eMarketer projects, but not as severely as in the US. eMarketer is predicting 9% growth in worldwide spending in 2009, to $2.2 billion. This estimate is down from the 17% growth the company forecast in March 2009.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013