Harry and Louise return, with a new message
Harry and Louise, the fictional suburban couple featured in a series of national television spots sponsored by the health insurance industry in 1993 and 1994, stoked fears that helped doom a government-created health plan promoted by President Bill Clinton. Now, the same actors are back in a new campaign, this time to support a government overhaul of the medical system promoted by a President Barack Obama.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers