NorthShore University HealthSystem partners with Chicago Bears
NorthShore University HealthSystem, a large hospital operator in the northern Chicago suburbs, has signed a three-year deal to be the healthcare partner of the Chicago Bears. The deal comes after the National Football League for the first time allowed NFL teams to display sponsorship logos on their practice jerseys. The logo of NorthShore will appear on the front of "all Bears practice jerseys," said NorthShore representatives.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction