Hispanic brand loyalty erodes during recession
AdvertisingAge.com, July 22, 2009
Hispanic consumers are more optimistic about their financial future than non-Latinos, but the recession is sharply eroding Hispanics' traditional brand loyalty and fondness for advertising, according to a report. Just 31% surveyed said "advertisements help me decide what to buy," a 16% drop from the number of respondents who agreed with that statement a year ago, according to the report from Forrester Research.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations