Advertising will change forever
AdvertisingAge.com, July 22, 2009
During the current recession, marketers have learned that interactive marketing is more effective and advertising less effective per dollar spent, according to a five-year interactive marketing forecast by Forrester Research. Six out of ten marketers surveyed said they agreed with the statement "We will increase budget for interactive by shifting money away from traditional marketing." Just 7% said they have no plans to increase their marketing budget.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013