Dallas-based Parkland hospital replacing McDonald's with healthier fare
For 20 years, staff, visitors and the occasional patient at Dallas-based Parkland Memorial Hospital could go to the McDonald's restaraunt on the ground floor of the hospital. But later this year, Parkland will replace McDonald's with a 10-year-old chain that says its fare is healthier.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus