Dallas-based Parkland hospital replacing McDonald's with healthier fare
For 20 years, staff, visitors and the occasional patient at Dallas-based Parkland Memorial Hospital could go to the McDonald's restaraunt on the ground floor of the hospital. But later this year, Parkland will replace McDonald's with a 10-year-old chain that says its fare is healthier.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness