Dallas-based Parkland hospital replacing McDonald's with healthier fare
For 20 years, staff, visitors and the occasional patient at Dallas-based Parkland Memorial Hospital could go to the McDonald's restaraunt on the ground floor of the hospital. But later this year, Parkland will replace McDonald's with a 10-year-old chain that says its fare is healthier.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer