Who finds Twitter more effective, advertisers or consumers?
eMarketer, August 5, 2009
Though Twitter is abuzz in the mainstream media, just 8% of advertisers and consumers believe it is a "very effective" promotional tool, according to June 2009 data from LinkedIn Research Network and Harris Interactive. The research included surveys of US advertisers and Internet users and found that while 83% of advertisers were familiar with the micro-blogging site, only 31% of Web users were.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Drug Pricing 'Tantamount to Greed,' Lawmaker Says
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge