Who finds Twitter more effective, advertisers or consumers?
eMarketer, August 5, 2009
Though Twitter is abuzz in the mainstream media, just 8% of advertisers and consumers believe it is a "very effective" promotional tool, according to June 2009 data from LinkedIn Research Network and Harris Interactive. The research included surveys of US advertisers and Internet users and found that while 83% of advertisers were familiar with the micro-blogging site, only 31% of Web users were.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013