Who finds Twitter more effective, advertisers or consumers?
eMarketer, August 5, 2009
Though Twitter is abuzz in the mainstream media, just 8% of advertisers and consumers believe it is a "very effective" promotional tool, according to June 2009 data from LinkedIn Research Network and Harris Interactive. The research included surveys of US advertisers and Internet users and found that while 83% of advertisers were familiar with the micro-blogging site, only 31% of Web users were.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'