Who finds Twitter more effective, advertisers or consumers?
eMarketer, August 5, 2009
Though Twitter is abuzz in the mainstream media, just 8% of advertisers and consumers believe it is a "very effective" promotional tool, according to June 2009 data from LinkedIn Research Network and Harris Interactive. The research included surveys of US advertisers and Internet users and found that while 83% of advertisers were familiar with the micro-blogging site, only 31% of Web users were.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed