Who finds Twitter more effective, advertisers or consumers?
eMarketer, August 5, 2009
Though Twitter is abuzz in the mainstream media, just 8% of advertisers and consumers believe it is a "very effective" promotional tool, according to June 2009 data from LinkedIn Research Network and Harris Interactive. The research included surveys of US advertisers and Internet users and found that while 83% of advertisers were familiar with the micro-blogging site, only 31% of Web users were.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers