Are you deceived by your e-mail delivery rate?
eMarketer, August 12, 2009
Though email marketers usually see reported delivery rates around 95%, new data indicates that rates are actually much lower. Return Pat, an email services company, reports that there are more reasons for nondelivery of emails than hard bounces. Some messages wind up in spam folders while others simply go missing.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts