Are you deceived by your e-mail delivery rate?
eMarketer, August 12, 2009
Though email marketers usually see reported delivery rates around 95%, new data indicates that rates are actually much lower. Return Pat, an email services company, reports that there are more reasons for nondelivery of emails than hard bounces. Some messages wind up in spam folders while others simply go missing.
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- How Succession Planning Boosts Employee Retention Rates
- Another SGR Patch Likely, Lawmaker Says
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion