Are you deceived by your e-mail delivery rate?
eMarketer, August 12, 2009
Though email marketers usually see reported delivery rates around 95%, new data indicates that rates are actually much lower. Return Pat, an email services company, reports that there are more reasons for nondelivery of emails than hard bounces. Some messages wind up in spam folders while others simply go missing.
- MU Compliance Announcement Sparks Concern, Confusion
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- Scary Financial Challenges for 2014
- MGMA Urges 'End-to-End' ICD-10 Testing
- Resisting the Healthcare Consolidation Frenzy
- 1 in 5 CT Screenings for Lung Cancer Results in Overdiagnosis
- LifePoint Bolsters Presence in Michigan's Upper Peninsula
- Give Nurses in Wheelchairs a Chance
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs