Are you deceived by your e-mail delivery rate?
eMarketer, August 12, 2009
Though email marketers usually see reported delivery rates around 95%, new data indicates that rates are actually much lower. Return Pat, an email services company, reports that there are more reasons for nondelivery of emails than hard bounces. Some messages wind up in spam folders while others simply go missing.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression
- Blum Latest Leader to Exit HHS
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make