Are you deceived by your e-mail delivery rate?
eMarketer, August 12, 2009
Though email marketers usually see reported delivery rates around 95%, new data indicates that rates are actually much lower. Return Pat, an email services company, reports that there are more reasons for nondelivery of emails than hard bounces. Some messages wind up in spam folders while others simply go missing.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending