Health insurers eye social networking
While many companies are starting to track social-networking tools like Twitter and Facebook, there has always been challenges in the healthcare business because of privacy concerns. But health insurers are beginning to dip their toes in the water, according to the Wall Street Journal Health Blog.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream