Shady PR can hurt your marketing
bizzia.com, August 26, 2009
PR firm Reverb Communications has been under fire by MobileCrunch for allegedly gaming the iTunes app store. This type of promotion borders on shady practice. If you don't disclose your relationships—and insist that your employees do the same—you risk losing credibility. And when you lose credibility you lose the ability to market effectively. And that hurts sales.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs