Shady PR can hurt your marketing
bizzia.com, August 26, 2009
PR firm Reverb Communications has been under fire by MobileCrunch for allegedly gaming the iTunes app store. This type of promotion borders on shady practice. If you don't disclose your relationships—and insist that your employees do the same—you risk losing credibility. And when you lose credibility you lose the ability to market effectively. And that hurts sales.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion