Labor groups launch ad campaign for public option
Health Care for America Now, made up of more than 1,000 labor unions and Democratic groups, has started a new advertising campaign on in which it advocates for a government-run health insurance plan by demonizing the health insurance industry. HCAN is spending $1.2 million for a commercial to run for two weeks on national cable television and local Washington, DC, stations. It has also started a round of print advertisements in publications that specialize in coverage of Congress.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives