Three top ways to damage your brand with social media
WhatsNextblog.com, September 30, 2009
While social media can do a lot to humanize a brand, increase the effectiveness of customer service, and create brand evangelists, it also can cause damage, says blogger and social media strategy consultant B.L. Ochman. Here, Ochman outlines the ways companies damage their brand by using social media.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse