For Obama, selling healthcare is now an inside-outside game
President Obama's campaign for a healthcare overhaul has entered a new phase after weeks of making a mass-market case, reports the New York Times. The new, niche-marketing phase is aimed at securing the votes of 60 senators and holding together a coalition of wary industry groups like the drug and insurance companies who have made their own deals, according to the Times.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013