For Obama, selling healthcare is now an inside-outside game
President Obama's campaign for a healthcare overhaul has entered a new phase after weeks of making a mass-market case, reports the New York Times. The new, niche-marketing phase is aimed at securing the votes of 60 senators and holding together a coalition of wary industry groups like the drug and insurance companies who have made their own deals, according to the Times.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care