Why it is time to do away with the brand manager
A new report from Forrester recommends changing the name "brand manager" to "brand advocate," and fundamentally changing marketer organizations in response to the onset of the digital age, reports Advertising Age. The new "brand advocates" will be seemingly more powerful and consumer-centric, much nimbler, and more real-time-oriented than the brand manager of today, according to the report.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts