Why it is time to do away with the brand manager
A new report from Forrester recommends changing the name "brand manager" to "brand advocate," and fundamentally changing marketer organizations in response to the onset of the digital age, reports Advertising Age. The new "brand advocates" will be seemingly more powerful and consumer-centric, much nimbler, and more real-time-oriented than the brand manager of today, according to the report.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013