Nyquil nation: 100,000 fans snoozing for swag
Kru Research Blog, March 3, 2010
Nyquil launched a Facebook app launched in December 2009, prompting more than 100,000 fans to join "Nyquil Nation," a community of people who claim they've found sleep even though they have a cold. The premise is simple—upload a photo of yourself sleeping when you've got a cold, get 5 friends to vote for it (by signing up themselves), and you get a free T-Shirt.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers