Harris Poll Finds: St. Jude’s Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure are among Most Trusted Non-Profits
Harris Interactive, March 10, 2010
St. Jude's Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure ranked among the top ten trusted brands, according to EquiTrend, a new study by research firm Harris Interactive. The brand equity study measured more than 1,000 brands across 42 categories.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer