Harris Poll Finds: St. Jude’s Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure are among Most Trusted Non-Profits
Harris Interactive, March 10, 2010
St. Jude's Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure ranked among the top ten trusted brands, according to EquiTrend, a new study by research firm Harris Interactive. The brand equity study measured more than 1,000 brands across 42 categories.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically