Harris Poll Finds: St. Jude’s Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure are among Most Trusted Non-Profits
Harris Interactive, March 10, 2010
St. Jude's Research Hospital and Susan G Komen for the Cure ranked among the top ten trusted brands, according to EquiTrend, a new study by research firm Harris Interactive. The brand equity study measured more than 1,000 brands across 42 categories.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor