WebMD launches social media
Healthcare IT News, March 10, 2010
WebMD launched its social networking feature, WebMD Health Exchange, on Tuesday. It says the health social networking platform will allow consumers to connect with health experts and other WebMD members to exchange experiences, receive answers and support, and discuss personal challenges.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program