Children's hospital piloting new iPad app
Digital health tool provider Unity Medical reports that two hospital systems are piloting its new Medical Video jLog for the Apple iPad. The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children and St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID, are piloting a new application using interactive video to explain common medical procedures such as CT scans and MRIs to patients.
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals