Children's hospital piloting new iPad app
Digital health tool provider Unity Medical reports that two hospital systems are piloting its new Medical Video jLog for the Apple iPad. The Walt Disney Pavilion at Florida Hospital for Children and St. Luke's Health System in Boise, ID, are piloting a new application using interactive video to explain common medical procedures such as CT scans and MRIs to patients.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending