Orlando Health Calls on Patients to Create e-Scrapbook
When Orlando Health launched an integrated campaign called "Family Is" this winter, the health system also wanted to learn what family meant to its patients. So the 1,788-bed institution introduced an interactive element to the campaign on its Facebook page, asking patients to submit multimedia expressions of what family means to them.
The integrated campaign, which includes 15-second spots such as "Family Is a Cheerleader" and "Family Is Your Rock" express that Orlando Health physicians treat their patients like family. Orlando Health marketers decided to then turn the campaign around and ask patients to submit photos, videos, and statements about their definition of a family.
The "Family Is e-Scrapbook" has received hundreds of responses so far.
"Family is the people who make my life what it is, what I love, why I'm here," wrote one patient. "Family is friends that work together and doctors that care," wrote another."
"Family is the inspiration behind the work we do every day," states the Orlando Health Facebook page." At Orlando Health, each member of our family— across seven trusted medical facilities— dedicate their skills and hearts to diagnose, treat and care for our patients the only way we know how… like family."
The interactive e-scrapbook contains photos and quotes from patients and is designed to match the health system's brand and the rest of the "Family Is" effort.
- Primary Care Docs Average More Hospital Revenue Than Specialists
- 69% of Employers Plan to Offer Healthcare Coverage After 2014
- How Chargemaster Data May Affect Hospital Revenue
- House Lawmakers Grill CMS Over Health Exchange Navigators
- ED Physicians Key to Half of Hospital Admissions
- Insurer's App Aims to Lower Healthcare Costs, Securely
- Don't Let Nurses Sink Your Bottom Line
- Q&A: Catholic Health Initiatives' New Senior VP for Capital Finance
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Fortunately, Angelina Jolie Isn't On Medicare