Women’s Health Microsite Gets Personal With Clinicians
Hover over a photo of one of seven clinicians featured on Bayfront Medical Center's women's care microsite and a short video will start to play. The website is part of the the St. Petersburg, FL, hospital's latest effort to promote its women's health service line. The campaign launched in early October.
"I love working with women and there are resources that I can provide them so they can be able to enrich their life in their health choices," says Lori Stabinski, patient navigator for BMC's breast center, as she gestures emphatically.
"I always knew I wanted to take care of other women," Lalitha Degala, MD, director of women's imaging, says thoughtfully. "We ignore our health and so I always wanted to be a part of trying to help women take care of themselves."
The remaining five videos feature a lactation consultant, an ED nurse, and three OBG/YNs. The 502-bed hospital and its agency, SPARK, won top honors for two previous campaigns at the annual Florida Hospital Association's Marketing and PR Mark of Excellence ceremony.
This campaign "continues the previous campaign's thread of being personal by speaking to women in personal places such as women's fitting rooms, restaurant bathrooms, and gym lockers," marketers said in a release. "All of the messaging drives audiences to a micro-site that was just launched where women can watch videos to 'get to know' members of Bayfront's women's care team, get a feel for their personalities and their approach to care."
The upper right corner of the microsite contains a widget that allows visitors to share the site on other social media sites. More than 100 people have "liked" the site on Facebook.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight
- Physician Pay Will Soon Depend on Outcomes