7 Dangerous legal issues to avoid in doctor advertising
A legal mistake in healthcare advertising can ruin your life.
In the most extreme circumstances healthcare providers in every profession risk their reputation, their license and their livelihood if their marketing efforts run afoul of the maze of local, state or federal laws and regulations. And at the very least, a misstep can be a really bad PR experience.
In our many years of working with healthcare providers and their marketing efforts, we've never had a problem. Perhaps that's because we're conservative, we've got a lot of professional experience, and we want our clients and readers to steer clear of problem areas.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus