7 Dangerous legal issues to avoid in doctor advertising
A legal mistake in healthcare advertising can ruin your life.
In the most extreme circumstances healthcare providers in every profession risk their reputation, their license and their livelihood if their marketing efforts run afoul of the maze of local, state or federal laws and regulations. And at the very least, a misstep can be a really bad PR experience.
In our many years of working with healthcare providers and their marketing efforts, we've never had a problem. Perhaps that's because we're conservative, we've got a lot of professional experience, and we want our clients and readers to steer clear of problem areas.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- Excluded Benefits Lists Spark Debate