7 Dangerous legal issues to avoid in doctor advertising
A legal mistake in healthcare advertising can ruin your life.
In the most extreme circumstances healthcare providers in every profession risk their reputation, their license and their livelihood if their marketing efforts run afoul of the maze of local, state or federal laws and regulations. And at the very least, a misstep can be a really bad PR experience.
In our many years of working with healthcare providers and their marketing efforts, we've never had a problem. Perhaps that's because we're conservative, we've got a lot of professional experience, and we want our clients and readers to steer clear of problem areas.
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Roundtable: To Arrest HAIs, Culture Trumps Campaigns
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Name IT Spending Priorities
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- 3 in 4 Patients Want E-mail Consultations
- New Orleans East Hospital opens quietly, still seeking accreditation
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations