GE awards ad deal to blur as clients skirt Madison Avenue
Blur Group’s Creative Services Exchange hosts 10,000 small and medium-sized ad and marketing agencies from mostly the U.K. and U.S. The company said today General Electric Co. (GE)’s healthcare unit commissioned a video campaign for one of its product lines. Other brands that have submitted briefs include television news channel CNN, luxury department-store chain Harvey Nichols Group Ltd. and fashion company Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (RL), it said. Blur Group says it is adding two brands a day.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised