GE awards ad deal to blur as clients skirt Madison Avenue
Blur Group’s Creative Services Exchange hosts 10,000 small and medium-sized ad and marketing agencies from mostly the U.K. and U.S. The company said today General Electric Co. (GE)’s healthcare unit commissioned a video campaign for one of its product lines. Other brands that have submitted briefs include television news channel CNN, luxury department-store chain Harvey Nichols Group Ltd. and fashion company Polo Ralph Lauren Corp. (RL), it said. Blur Group says it is adding two brands a day.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse