Nashville Medical Trade Center nabs anchor tenant
A subsidiary of giant office furniture maker Steelcase Inc. has become the first individual manufacturer to sign a lease for space in the proposed Nashville Medical Trade Center downtown. Grand Rapids, MI-based Nurture by Steelcase — which designs furniture specifically for the healthcare sector — plans to occupy up to 4,000 square feet of showroom space initially. The medical mart is to replace and expand the current location of the Nashville Convention Center on Lower Broadway. Nurture by Steelcase's showroom will anchor the sixth floor of the project — an area that's to be dedicated to furniture and accessories. The five-year lease to be announced today is in line with the strategy of the mart's Dallas-based developer, Market Center Management.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs