Now That's Healthcare
The new Mills-Peninsula Medical Center, a member of the 403-bed Mills-Peninsula Health Services, opened its doors in San Mateo, California on May 15, 2011. To establish a familiarity in the community the facility has a fresh ad campaign with the slogan 'Now That's Healthcare'.
The advertisements can be spotted on San Mateo County SamTrans busses, bus shelters, digital billboards, and in television commercials on ABC Channel 7. The theme of the ads center on the new hospital features such as:
- Private rooms with family sleeping accommodations
- Earthquake safety technology
- Electronic health records
One example of an ad for Mills-Peninsula Medical Center is a bus banner with the words "A hospital that rocks but doesn't roll?" A man is pictured in the beam, which highlights the secure structure of the building designed to handle earthquakes.
Another ad features a father and his baby with the words "A hospital that welcomes sleepovers?" This ad directs viewers to the fact that there are family sleeping accommodations in every room.
The Now That's Healthcare campaign was developed using Mills-Peninsula employee and patient talent. The in-house team was able to cut the cost of the campaign, while still staying original in concept, notes the Mills-Peninsula website.
"A community-based campaign, for a community hospital. Now that’s healthcare"
Questions? Comments? Story ideas? Anna Webster, Online Content Coordinator for HealthLeaders Media, can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow Anna Webster on Twitter
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending
- 3 Things the Ice Bucket Challenge Can Teach Hospital Marketers