MVP Health Care schedules information meetings for Kodak workers, retirees
Healthcare insurance coverage for Eastman Kodak employees and retirees has not been affected by the company's bankruptcy filing—but MVP Health Care, which provides that coverage, has nonetheless been bombarded with phone calls today. Consequently, the company has scheduled a series of information meetings in the first week of February to allay concerns and explain options for the future. Many inquiries have been from retirees who are concerned about the possibility that coverage could change or disappear as Kodak moves through bankruptcy court, said MVP spokesman Gary Hughes.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest