Medical center opts for new name
Ingham Regional Medical Center has changed its name to McLaren-Greater Lansing as the hospital's owner pushes to unify its brand throughout the state. Ingham Regional is owned by Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. Its Ingham Regional Orthopedic Hospital is now McLaren Orthopedic Hospital. The hospital's local competitor—Sparrow Health System—pursued a similar goal when it unveiled a new logo and marketing campaign in April 2010.
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Use of Locum Tenens Up 22% in One Year
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram