Medical center opts for new name
Ingham Regional Medical Center has changed its name to McLaren-Greater Lansing as the hospital's owner pushes to unify its brand throughout the state. Ingham Regional is owned by Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. Its Ingham Regional Orthopedic Hospital is now McLaren Orthopedic Hospital. The hospital's local competitor—Sparrow Health System—pursued a similar goal when it unveiled a new logo and marketing campaign in April 2010.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream