Medical center opts for new name
Ingham Regional Medical Center has changed its name to McLaren-Greater Lansing as the hospital's owner pushes to unify its brand throughout the state. Ingham Regional is owned by Flint-based McLaren Health Care Corp. Its Ingham Regional Orthopedic Hospital is now McLaren Orthopedic Hospital. The hospital's local competitor—Sparrow Health System—pursued a similar goal when it unveiled a new logo and marketing campaign in April 2010.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'