MemorialCare buys doctors' management group
Fountain Valley-based hospital operator MemorialCare Health System said today that it bought Nautilus Healthcare Management Group in Newport Beach, which provides management services for Greater Newport Physicians. Terms were not disclosed. MemorialCare owns Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Saddleback Memorial Medical Center. It said that Greater Newport Physicians, which has 400 doctors, will be affiliated with its MemorialCare Medical Foundation, a nonprofit medical management organization that includes 135 physicians and more than 800 contracted specialists.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'