North Shore-LIJ expands into NJ
The North Shore-Long Island Jewish Health System has reached out of New York state for the first time, creating a strategic alliance with the Hackensack University Health Network in New Jersey. The system said the deal establishes its first formal relationship in New Jersey, while giving the Hackensack University Health Network access to New York City and Long Island. Both nonprofits will retain their independence, including boards, management and financial bottom lines. The two organizations hope to create cooperative programs to promote quality and patient safety.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction