America is stealing the world's doctors
In a globalized economy, the countries that pay the most and offer the greatest chance for advancement tend to get the top talent. The United States, with its high salaries and technological innovation, is also the world's most powerful magnet for doctors, attracting more every year than Britain, Canada and Australia—the next most popular destinations for migrating doctors—combined.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor