Marketing Know-How Revs Physician Recruitment Strategy
Ask any CEO intent on growing his or her organization's service lines what the top challenges are, and you're likely to hear that physician recruitment is on the short list.
For example, for service lines to grow, physician recruitment challenges must first be overcome. And service lines are booming. According to the HealthLeaders Media 2012 Industry Survey, roughly one in five leaders surveyed said they expect primary care, orthopedics, cardiology, and oncology service lines to grow by 6% or more. One in four said they expect geriatrics to grow by that rate. [Download the free Service Lines report (PDF).]
LIVE Webcast: Marketing to Overcome Physician Recruitment Hurdles
Save time and money by targeting, recruiting, and retaining "best-fit" physician candidates using proven marketing tactics. Featuring three marketing and recruiting industry leaders from diverse regions, hospital sizes, and backgrounds, this March 30 webcast has a new format that allows you to pre-submit questions to our speakers to get the answers your organization needs.
Identifying and recruiting the best physicians is a growing concern nationwide. As baby-boomer docs start to retire, not only must hospitals replace them, but they also have to reinvent their recruitment communication tactics to reach the younger generation of MDs. And that leaves a lot of hospital leaders scratching their heads.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers