Dartmouth honors Dr. Seuss
The generosity of Dr. Seuss, a.k.a. Theodor Geisel, the late, beloved children's author who, with his wife Audrey, has donated more money to Dartmouth College than anyone in history has been rewarded. The college Wednesday renamed its medical school after the family, giving Seuss's "Dr." prefix a little more resonance.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'