NJ Hospitals group offers ACA penalty calculator for employers
To help with these complex decisions about offering coverage to employees, the New Jersey Hospital Association launched a new tool on Monday called RIPE—Reform Insurance Penalty Estimator—to help employers determine if they are at risk for penalties. The tool uses simple spreadsheets to calculate if the employer is at risk for penalty, using employee salaries and benefits, as well as what the penalty would be. The tool also does a calculation for 2014 penalty possibilities, incorporating inflation.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'