Hospital growth aids AZ West Valley
Although some industries still struggle to find their footing, healthcare providers are moving ahead with new and expanded West Valley facilities—welcome news for the region. From Goodyear to north Peoria, heavy hitters in the healthcare industry are boosting facilities in anticipation of resumed growth the West Valley. For too long, many West Valley cities have lacked necessary healthcare services. As growth returns to Arizona, it's critical that facilities are in place to serve the current and expected population. The addition of new and expanded facilities is needed to address that deficiency.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 5 Digital Marketing Efforts Every Hospital Should Try
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals