Hospital growth aids AZ West Valley
Although some industries still struggle to find their footing, healthcare providers are moving ahead with new and expanded West Valley facilities—welcome news for the region. From Goodyear to north Peoria, heavy hitters in the healthcare industry are boosting facilities in anticipation of resumed growth the West Valley. For too long, many West Valley cities have lacked necessary healthcare services. As growth returns to Arizona, it's critical that facilities are in place to serve the current and expected population. The addition of new and expanded facilities is needed to address that deficiency.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts