Hospital growth aids AZ West Valley
Although some industries still struggle to find their footing, healthcare providers are moving ahead with new and expanded West Valley facilities—welcome news for the region. From Goodyear to north Peoria, heavy hitters in the healthcare industry are boosting facilities in anticipation of resumed growth the West Valley. For too long, many West Valley cities have lacked necessary healthcare services. As growth returns to Arizona, it's critical that facilities are in place to serve the current and expected population. The addition of new and expanded facilities is needed to address that deficiency.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer