Duke, LifePoint to pump $350M in Marquette General
Duke LifePoint Healthcare announced today it will pump $350 million into Marquette General in Michigan. Duke LifePoint closed on the purchase of the hospital today. The partnership will use the money for capital improvement projects and physician recruitment slated to take place over the next decade. Proposed projects include a new outpatient surgery center, a comprehensive cancer center, private patient rooms and new technology, according to the group.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- The Drug Price Reform Debate