6 Hudson Valley hospitals to create alliance
Three hospital groups plan to form an alliance to be called Hudson Health Partners LLC, bringing six facilities in three Hudson Valley counties together to pursue collaborations. A formal announcement has been scheduled for Wednesday by the partners, which are Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers in the Town of Poughkeepsie, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, and Bon Secours Charity Health System, based in Suffern, Rockland County.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest