6 Hudson Valley hospitals to create alliance
Three hospital groups plan to form an alliance to be called Hudson Health Partners LLC, bringing six facilities in three Hudson Valley counties together to pursue collaborations. A formal announcement has been scheduled for Wednesday by the partners, which are Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers in the Town of Poughkeepsie, St. Luke's Cornwall Hospital in Newburgh, and Bon Secours Charity Health System, based in Suffern, Rockland County.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer