Baptist Healthcare acquires hospital, rebrands
Baptist Healthcare System Inc. has acquired a hospital in Richmond, Ky., and has rebranded its statewide health system as Baptist Health. The Louisville-based company announced Wednesday that it has added Pattie A. Clay Regional Medical Center in Richmond to its holdings. The company also owns and operates five other hospitals: Baptist Hospital East in Louisville, Baptist Hospital Northeast in La Grange, Central Baptist Hospital in Lexington, Baptist Regional Medical Center in Corbin and Western Baptist Hospital in Paducah. Together, the hospitals have more than 1,500 licensed beds.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes