4 Ways to Engage with Patients, Nutritionally
A growing number of hospitals and health systems have been hosting, sponsoring, and promoting farmers markets, and it's no wonder why. Farmers markets are a great way to promote healthful nutrition, support locally grown agriculture, and engage the community with your brand.
As we come into fall–prime farmers' market season–it's important to consider how your organization can best take advantage of this positive engagement opportunity.
There's a lot more to it than selling fresh fruits and veggies and pasting your logo on a few signs. I'm seeing four key strategies employed by hospitals and health systems to involve and engage patients in their farmers markets.
- CMS to Speak with ICD-10 Backers Tuesday
- Feds Stonewall ICD-10 Summit
- Managed Care Contract Negotiations Morph Under PPACA
- Cyberattack Drill Exposes Healthcare's Vulnerabilities
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- NY Abolishes Written Practice Agreement for NPs
- Physician Payment Data is Where the Action Is
- Why Cedars-Sinai Screens All Inpatient Adults for Depression
- 3 Patient Experience Improvements Every Marketer Can Make
- Blum Latest Leader to Exit HHS