4 Ways to Engage with Patients, Nutritionally
A growing number of hospitals and health systems have been hosting, sponsoring, and promoting farmers markets, and it's no wonder why. Farmers markets are a great way to promote healthful nutrition, support locally grown agriculture, and engage the community with your brand.
As we come into fall–prime farmers' market season–it's important to consider how your organization can best take advantage of this positive engagement opportunity.
There's a lot more to it than selling fresh fruits and veggies and pasting your logo on a few signs. I'm seeing four key strategies employed by hospitals and health systems to involve and engage patients in their farmers markets.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'